This fun file comes with the base box, the band, and the buckle and it is easy to assemble making it great for making multiples! This box is sized to fit both 8x12 and 12x12 mats and as it comes the finished box is approximately 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 4". The file can be sized. This box is perfect for small gifts, home-baked goods, or hand-made ornaments!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces as shown. Fold on the score lines.
2. Starting with the main box pieces, place adhesive on the two side tabs.
3. Adhere the center tab together as shown.
4. Adhere the remaining tab to the other side of the box.
5. Pop the box up to form its shape and place adhesive on the bottom as shown.
6. Adhere the bottom closed.
7. Stand the box up and tuck the two side tabs in.
8. Fold the lid down and tuck in to closed.
9. Grab your wrap pieces and place adhesive on the two side tabs.
10. Adhere the pieces together in the center.
11. Wrap around your box and then adhere the end to the other side.
12. Adhere your buckle pieces together as shown.
13. Place foam squares on the back of the buckle.
14. Adhere the buckle on the band to finish the box!