Good Morning! Today I am sharing a few Tri-Fold Holiday Cards
that will be in the store later this week. These cards are about 4" x 5-3/4" when folded and each one has includes the tri-fold card base, three mat pieces, and the sentiment with a mat. You can write in between the mat areas or on the large back mat and then they stand when folded to be displayed. All of these cards are compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is an image of the cards unfolded:
Have a Scary Halloween:
So Thankful For You:
Be Merry and Bright:
These cards all assemble similarly. Here are the steps:
1. Cut out all the pieces of the file in your desired colors. Fold the card base on the score lines making peaks and valleys as shown.
2. Adhere your mats on the cardbase as displayed in this image.
3. When you fold your card and sit it up, it should look like this now.
4. Adhere your sentiments on to the matching sentiment mats.
5. Flip your sentiments over and add foam squares to the bottom area of each.
6. Adhere them on to your card so the tops of the sentiments are off the cardbase slightly.
7. Tie in a ribbon to the backing piece.
8. This is a side view so you can see the folds better.
Here is a peak at what else you will find in my Silhouette Store later this week!