I seem to always have pop-up sticky notes around the house and they drive me crazy because I am always trying to grab the wrong side to get one! So - this is my favorite of the week as it will help keep me sane! :) This box holds the standard pop-up sticky notes (3x3) and it goes together really quickly so it would be great for teacher gifts, a gift for the kids to make for either parent or grandparents for the office, or for your own use! The file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut the main box piece and fold on all the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the six small tabs shown in the photo.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides as shown.
4. Place your pop-up sticky notes in the bottom.
5. To close the box, tuck the little tab in the front edge slot then fold the two front tabs down over the bottom and the two tabs toward the back down as well.
6. Tuck the tabs into the coordinating slots on the bottom of the box. This will help hold everything in place when you pull the Sticky Note out!
7. Your box should look like this now.
8. Cut out your decorative mat.
9. Adhere it to the center of the top as shown!