We have a house full of cell phones and they are always laying around driving me crazy so this little box is going to be getting a lot of use at our house! The box is approximately 7" x 3" x 1/2" and it will hold any phones that are less than 1/2" thick and 5-1/2" tall. My sample is showing an iPhone 5 in a LifeProof case (which makes it quite a bit thicker than the phone itself). The file comes with the main box cut as well as a panel cut so that the cardstock is doubled up to add support so that it can hang on the outlet piece of the charger. (Please note that this is made to hang on the charger piece itself, do not place it behind the plug or in contact with the sprockets). If your plug needs a larger entry area you can always release the compound path and add in the size of rectangle/square you need using the software. The current outlet hole is 1-1/4" x 1-1/8". This file is compatible with both the 8x12 and 12x12 cutting mats.
For this project I used an 80# cardstock weight.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the two pieces then fold the box base on all the score lines. Place a strong adhesive on the six tabs shown.
2. Adhere the center tabs to the box in the center fold then adhere the support panel in place lining up the outlet hole.
3. Next bring the bottom up to form the pocket and adhere the sides.
4. Turn your box over and adhere the support tabs in the back.
5. Now you are ready to place your phone in!
6. Here is an image with mine hanging on the charger.