Good Morning and Happy Monday!
I am starting the week off with my new Halloween Candle Wrap. This cut file is very versatile as you can size it to fit your candle and you can use the pieces together or on their own! With this file you will receive the decorative background border, two sizing pieces (optional use), The decorative center border, and the spider border. All pieces are compatible with the 8x12 and 12x12 mats. The candle I am using is 3-1/2" round and I am using the sizing pieces with the middle slot (shown in the tutorial).
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Gather your candle.
3. For my 3-1/2" candle, I am using the two sizing pieces. Adhere one on each side of your background border piece as shown.
4. Adhere the decorative center border in the center.
5. Then place small foam adhesive on the back of each spider.
6. Adhere the spider border on to the center of the border piece.
7. Adhere your wrap around your candle and tuck the tab into the slot (if using the sizing pieces).
8. Your candle will look like this now!
9. Tie a large black organza ribbon around the top of the candle.
I placed my candle inside my Halloween birdcage and placed decorative twigs and lights at the bottom around the candle and then hung a skull with a tea light in front! The Gold Stardream Metallic paper I used for the background border really shimmers with the lights!
Here is another view of my birdcage decor...
Here is a peek at my other files releasing this week: