This is my last invitation of the week :)
This one is my Decorative Gatefold Invitation! This file comes with a gatefold base, three color mats, three invitation mats, a band wrap, and two square mats. The finished invitation is approximately 6-7/8" x 5". The main inside area is about 6-7/8" x 4-7/8" and the two sides are each about 6-7/8" x 2-5/8". The base and main area mats all come with holes to feed ribbon through. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 cutting mats.
For this invitation I used the following papers:
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Adhere the main mats together, lining up the holes and centering.
3. Adhere the main mats into the base then adhere the decorative top down as shown.
4. Adhere the side mats together then attach to the base as shown.
5. Push ribbon up through the holes and then tie in a knot. Tie a coordinating piece of twine in a bow around the knot.
6. Adhere the band wrap around the invitation then adhere the square mats in the center of each other and adhere to the band wrap with foam adhesive.