Good morning! Today I am sharing my smaller First Aid box. This box is approximately 4-1/4" x 2-3/4" x 1" and comes with a hinged lid as well as an inside divider. This Bandage Box is perfect for holding band-aids, antibiotic creams, and small tweezers or you could even use it for a get well gift! The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces for the box. Fold the main box on all the score lines.
2. Add adhesive to the tab areas shown.
3. Adhere the first center tabs to the box.
4. Then bring the left piece up to the center and adhere the sides.
5. Bring the top portion of the lid down and adhere those tabs to the box sides as shown.
6. Insert the lid into the slot on the front of the box to close.
7. Adhere the first aid sign to the box front. Fold the divider so a tab is up and the other is down. Place adhesive on each tab.
8. Insert the divider (optional) in the box where you want it placed.
9. Fill your box with goodies!