Do you "Boo" your neighborhood? We love to deliver little treats to our neighbors old and young and these little boxes make it so much fun! We fill the box with candy and wait until it is dusk out and then we place the boxes on the door handles and ring the doorbell and run! Once you have been "Boo'd" you are suppose to "Boo" someone else which leads to a lot of fun little treats for everyone and the kids just LOVE it! This box is 9-1/2" x 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" and holds lots and lots of goodies. The file comes with the box base, four decorative panels, the sentiment pieces, the bat, and the decorative swirl and it is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats!
This one is super quick to put together so you can get the kids involved!
Here is the tutorial:
1. This file comes with two bases. If you have the Cameo piece cut, skip to step 3. Cut the two base pieces, fold on the score lines, then place adhesive on the backside as shown.
2. Adhere the piece to the center of the main piece so it looks like this now.
3. Place adhesive on the tab shown.
4. Bring the box side over and adhere the two together.
5. For the bottom, bring the two sides in...
6. Then fold the top piece into the slot as shown.
7. Your box should look like this now.
8. Cut the decorative panels.
9. Adhere them in place.
10. Cut out the decorative pieces and adhere them as shown.
11. Tie a piece of twine around the handle area and use a foam adhesive to add the bat.
12. Your box will look like this now!
Fill with candy and hang on your recipients door!