This card is 4-1/4" x 6" and comes with the card base, faux stitched card mat, the decorative fold piece, the "Welcome Fall" sentiment, the sentiment label cut, the leaf cut-out piece and mat, and decorative triangle cuts. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats!
For my card I am using CutCardStock.com's beautiful papers. The background cardstock is Kraft and that stunning, shimmery yellow colored faux stitched mat is the Stardream Metallic Gold Cardstock! I used the Hot Fudge Pop-Tones Cardstock for the leaf background and sentiment, and the beautiful Dark Orange Basis Cardstock for the decorative fold piece as well as the label cut behind the sentiment. I tied it all together using Samantha Walker's Orchard Harvest paper collection!
Here is the tutorial:1. Cut all the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Adhere the stitched mat on to the card base.
3. Fold the decorative piece as shown.
4. Next place foam on the back of the leaf cut piece and adhere it to the leaf background mat.
5. It should look like this now.
6. Place a foam adhesive on the back of the mat.
7. Adhere it to the center of the decorative piece.
8. Fold the piece back up.
9. Then adhere it to the top center of the card.
10. Next adhere the sentiment on the label cut.
11. Adhere it to the bottom area of the card.
12. Next place adhesive on the back of the four triangle pieces.
13. Adhere the triangles on the decorative piece as shown!
Did you see that all the Orange, Brown, and Gold Cardstocks are on sale in September? You can save 10% off and of course there is $5 flat-rate shipping on orders over $49 in the Contiguous USA! Just click on the image below to start shopping!