I am excited to share my new storage stand files with you today. There are three separate files that are available in the Silhouette Store. I will go over the sizes below each individual image, I just wanted to show you them next to each other so you can see the differences easily! These boxes are perfect for holding a variety of items from scrapbook embellishments, adhesives, inks, makeup, jewelry, and so much more! Each of these files come with a Cameo Base (one piece) as well as a Portrait Base (two pieces), Shelf stabilizer pieces, and a decorative shelf liner.
Measures approximately 6-1/4" x 3" x 2-5/8".
Top shelf is 2-1/4" tall and bottom shelf is 4" tall.
Measures approximately 7-3/4" x 3-5/8" x 2".
Top shelf is 2-3/8" tall, middle shelf is 2-5/8" tall, and bottom shelf is 2-5/8" tall.
Measures approximately 9" x 3-7/8" x 1-5/8".
Top shelf is 2-3/8" tall and the other three shelfs area approximately 2-3/16" tall.
All of these go together very similarly.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the base piece. If you have a Cameo, there is one cut. If you have a Portrait, you will need to cut both base pieces and adhere them together to look like the Cameo piece. Fold on all the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the side edges of the shelf pieces and on the under side of the bottom tab as shown.
3. Adhere the tabs to the side of the box.
4. Add adhesive to the other side of the tabs and the bottom tab.
5. Adhere the tabs to the side of the box.
6. Apply adhesive to the long tab and the remaining bottom tab.
7. Adhere the tabs to the box to close.
8. Your box should look like this now.
9. Cut the shelf support pieces (with score lines). Size up which ones go in which space.
10. For the first one, apply adhesive all over the back side.
11. Push the piece in the lowest shelf of the stand as shown.
12. Next push the second piece up through the first shelf area as shown in the photo.
13. Add adhesive to the back of the shelf base...
14. And underneath the actual shelf as shown.
15. Secure the shelf support in place.
16. Slide the remaining shelf support up through the second shelf.
17. Add adhesive to the back of the first shelf and underneath as well.
18. Secure the shelf support in place.
19. Next cut the decorative shelf liners
20. Then adhere them in place as shown.
For the Portrait bases, the three shelf and four shelf stands have a tab that adheres the two pieces together which you can see within the files. The two shelf stand is a little different, you have to line the smaller piece up with the two small guides, here is the tutorial for that part:
1. Cut both base pieces.
2. Locate the guide marks
3. Place adhesive along the edge before the guide marks.
4. Adhere the smaller piece on to the larger piece using the guidemarks to keep it straight.
5. The Portrait bases will have a seam along one side as shown in the blue box.
You can find all three of these files in my Silhouette Store
later this week along with these new additions...