I love this little box! It is perfect for party favors and home-baked goodies! The box measures approximately 4-1/4" x 3-3/4" x 2-1/2" with the box sides going up about 1-1/2". The file comes with three layers for the ghost, the banner background and decorative pieces, and the "BOO" sentiment and it is compatible with both the 8-1/2x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut and fold the box.
2. Place adhesive on the four tab pieces.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
4. Adhere the remaining two tabs.
5. Place ribbon through the holes.
6. Tie a bow in the front.
7. Cut the decorative pieces.
8. Adhere the ghost layere together using foam under the black layer.
9. Adhere the triangle pieces on the banner with foam then adhere the letters on the triangles.
10. Adhere the pieces on the bag as shown.