Good morning and welcome to Monday!
This week in my Silhouette Store I have several invitation sets, some fun Halloween files, and a Card Display Organizer. Here's a peek...
These files have been loaded to the Silhouette queue,
but it may take a couple days for them to release.
This week I am going to start with my Haunted House Hinged Window Card!
This card is an A7 size (5x7) and has 13 window/door pieces that are hinged to hide the contents! The file comes with the card base, the house pieces, the BOO letters, and the silhouettes shown in the windows. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces to the file. Ink around the edges of the house pieces if desired.
2. Place adhesive on the back of the hinged window piece making sure not to place adhesive on the cut out pieces.
3. Adhere the color mat to the center of the hinged window piece as shown.
4. This image shows what the piece looks like now from the front.
5. Flip the piece back over and place foam adhesive on the back.
6. Adhere it to the main house piece, lining up the roof lines.
7. Adhere the porch covering on the front as shown.
8. Adhere the other two small roof strips in the coordinating spots.
9. Place the triangle cuts over the three top windows, placing the larger one in the middle.
10. Adhere the pieces inside the windows, placing the "BOO" in the center of the top windows.
11. Tie a bow on your card base as shown.
12. Place foam adhesives on the back of your finished house.
13. Then adhere the house on to the card base.
14. Tie a twine bow around the ribbon bow. Your finished card will look similar to this.
15. Close the windows and your card is ready to go!
You can also find my 5 Piece Zombie Set in the store this week which could also be sized down to fit inside some of the windows or placed so they are crawling beside the house!
Be sure to check back later tonight to see my 3D Haunted House Count Down file!
It's my favorite of the week! :)