This tiny tote is perfect for holding many items and would even be cute as a party favor or gift giving! The finished project measures approximately 4" x 4-3/4" x 3-3/4 and comes with optional dividers so the box can be two large sections, one large section and two smaller sections, or four smaller sections which makes it very versatile! My box is storing 12 Smooch bottle (six in each section), four re-inkers, and four Stickle bottles. This file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. With one of the larger pieces, place adhesive on the two small tabs.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
4. Next place adhesive on the two back tabs as shown by the arrows.
5. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
6. Repeat the steps for the second piece. You will now have two similar to this.
7. Place adhesive on the back of one of the pieces.
8. Adhere the two backs together.
9. Next place adhesive all over the back of the handle cover piece.
10. Adhere the handle cover piece over one side, lining up the handle.
11. Push the second side down and adhere so your box looks like this now.
12. Fold the divider pieces as shown.
13. Place adhesive on the tab areas and adhere in the center of the box (optional).
14. Fill your box as desired!