This Eyeball Box is perfect for holding treats, homemade cookies, or even as a party favor! The box is approximately 4-1/8" x 1-1/2" and comes with a box base, lid, and everything you need to build the eyeball! The file is compatible with both the 8-1/2x12 and 12x12 mats!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the eyeball pieces.
2. Adhere the large white circle on to the largest circle (gray).
3. Adhere the red vein piece to the center.
4. Next adhere the darker blue circle in the middle.
5. Adhere the burst cut circle in the center.
6. Adhere the small white circle on top of the piece above.
7. Finally adhere the black circle in the center. Your eye should look like this now.
8. Cut the box pieces. Start with the base box, fold on the score lines.
10. Then place adhesive along the long fold (without the tabs) and adhere the piece down on itself.
11. Join the two ends together to form a circle shape.
12. Place adhesive around the edge of one of the circle pieces.
13. Push the circle down in to the circle form and press against the small tabs.
14. Turn the box over and it should look like this now.
15. Place adhesive on the backside of the remaining circle and adhere it to the center of the box bottom to cover the tabs.
16. Repeat steps 8-15 for the lid piece.
17. Your box should look like this now.
18. Use foam adhesive to attach your eye to the center of the lid and now you are ready to fill your box with goodies!