Your little artist is sure to love this one! This is my new Coloring Storage Box and it holds 25 crayons all perfectly aligned! This file comes with the base piece, two holding trays, and a decorative panel and is compatible with both the 8-1/2x12 and 12x12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. This box comes with two bases. I am using the smaller pieces for this tutorial. If you have the Cameo base, skip to step 3. Cut both the base pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive in the center square and adhere the small piece on to the main piece as shown.
3. Add adhesive to the two tabs shown.
4. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
5. Place adhesive on the sides of the box as shown.
6. Adhere the box sides so your box now looks like this.
7. Next adhere your decorative panel in the center of the back of the box.
8. Insert the short divider with holes.
9. Place adhesive tape on the four tabs as shown.
10. Insert the divider with holes adhering the sides to the box.
11. Fill your box with colors!