This treat box holds lots of goodies! It measures approximately 5" x 5-1/4" x 2-5/8" and is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats. This file comes with two box base cuts and six decorative panel cuts. This box is perfect for small gifts, party favors, and would even be cute for packing a snack in for the little ones!
Tutorial:1. Cut the two box base pieces and fold on all the score lines. Add adhesive to the two side tabs.
2. Adhere the two pieces together as shown.
3. Fold the remaining side tab over...
4. Then fold the other side of the box over to meet it and adhere together.
5. For the bottom of the box, fold the two side tabs in and place adhesive on the bottom panel as shown.
6. Push the top panel down.
7. Fold the bottom panel up and adhere.
8. Stand the box up and push in the side of the box as shown.
9. Pinch the sides together then fold the handle over and tuck it into the slot.
10. Your box should look like this now.
11. Cut your decorative panels.
12. For the slotted panel, line the cut up with your box base cut as shown.
13. Adhere the remaining panels in their corresponding areas.
14. This is the back of the box.
15. This is the front of the box. Embellish as desired.