This is another biggie! This is my new Stationery|Book Holder Organizer Box and it is approximately 5-3/4" x 5" x 5-3/8" and has three compartments. The file comes with the base box pieces (3) and a divider box (need to cut two) and is compatible on both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats. The two inside boxes are about 2-1/2" x 2-7/8" and the large remaining compartment is about 2-1/2" x 5-3/4" making this box perfect for storing 5x7 cards/envelopes or even standard sized paper back books!
This one is super quick...here is the tutorial!
1. Cut the box base pieces and fold on all the score lines. Place adhesive on the three bottom tabs of the long piece, the two side tabs of the middle sized pice, and the one side tab on the small piece.
2. Flip the pieces over and adhere the small piece to the long piece as shown.
3. Then adhere the middle piece to the other side as shown in the image.
4. Adhere the bottom tabs to the box sides then adhere the long tab to the box to close.
5. Adhere the two divider boxes similar to the box above.
6-7. Place adhesive around the sides and bottom of the divider boxes then insert them into the base box, adhering the sides together to make it more sturdy.
8. Fill your box with your items and decorate!