The Ribbon Slot Box is 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" and comes with a lid that can be placed on top of the box to close it or on the bottom of the box as a decorative addition! It is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats. The file has slots to weave ribbon through.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut all the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Starting with the box, place adhesive on the four tabs. Adhere two of the tabs to the side of the box.
3. Adhere the remaining two tabs to the other sides of the box.
4. Cut a 24" piece of ribbon and gather your two side pieces.
5. Begin with one of the side pieces and weave your ribbon as shown.
6. Continue weaving until through the piece.
7. Place adhesive on the back of the piece and adhere it to the box.
8-9. Continue weaving your ribbon through the pieces on the box.
10. For your last side piece, place adhesive on the back.
11. Then begin weaving it with the ribbon.
12. Once you have all the slots completed, adhere it to the box.
13. Finish weaving the remaining side.
14. At the end trim the ribbon then tuck one end under the flap.
15. Then use a glue dot to secure the other end down as shown.
16. Your box will look like this!
17. Grab the lid and place adhesive on the small tabs.
18. Adhere the tabs to the lid sides. You can use the lid on top of the box or on the bottom!