This is my new Ribbon Handled Box and it can be used in two different ways! You can close the top and tie a bow or leave the sides up and tie a single ribbon handle. This box is approximately 3.85" and is compatible with both the 8-1/2x12 and 12x12 mats. This box would be perfect for party favors, to hold small gifts, and it is even elegant enough for bridal showers or weddings!
Tutorial:1. Cut out the pieces and fold on the score lines.
2. Add adhesive to the two side tabs.
3. Adhere the two pieces together as shown.
4. Fold the tab side over to the center of the box.
5. Then fold the other side in to meet it. Adhere the tab.
6. Pop the box up then push the top down and the side tabs in.
7. Then tuck the bottom piece in as shown.
8. Fold the sides out...
9. Then push the top down and bring the sides up.
10. You can tie a single ribbon through the holes at this point, tying slip knots on each end or you can push the sides down on top of the box and pull the ribbon tight to tie a bow.
11. Image of the box with a bow.