It's Monday! Are you ready to see what will be new in my Silhouette Store this week?
Let's start the week off with my new Ribbon and Washi Tape Storage Tray!
This tray holds several sizes of washi tape and also fits the small ribbon spools such as American Crafts (4ft) rolls perfectly! The tray is approximately 7" x 5-1/4" x 1" (handles make it about 2-1/4" tall). Each slot is about 3/4" x 2-1/8" and there are seven on each side, 14 in total. The file is compatible with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2 x 12 mats.
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers. Fold on the score lines.
2. Add adhesive to the tabs on the tray piece then adhere the tabs to the box sides.
3. Place adhesive on the tabs of the divider piece and adhere the tabs to the box sides.
4. Place adhesive around the edges of the divider piece as shown.
5. Insert the divider piece into the tray and press the sides to adhere.
6. Fill the tray with your tapes or ribbon spools!
You can find this file HERE!
Here is a sneak of what else I will have up this week...