This is my new Compartment Tray Wrap box and it is approximately 9" x 3-7/8" x 3/4" and has two inside compartments with a divider option for the smaller. You can use the box with just the tray or include the two smaller divider boxes for a different look...and to divide it into three compartments, just use the small divider piece! I love when a box has so many possibilities!
Here is the tutorial:
1. Cut out all the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Starting with the largest box, fold on all the score lines and add adhesive to the top scored areas and where the tabs will adhere as shown.
3. Adhere the tabs to the sides of the box.
4. Fold the top score lines down on the two short sides.
5. Fold the top score lines down on the two long sides to form the main tray.
6. For the smaller box fold on all the score lines and add adhesive on the side tabs.
7. Adhere the tabs to the sides of the box.
8. With the remaining piece, fold on all the score lines and add adhesive to the tabs.
9. Adhere the side tabs to form.
10. You should now have two boxes that look like this.
11. Fold the divider as shown and add adhesive in the peak area.
12. Adhere the peak sides together then place adhesive on the bottom.
13. Adhere the divider inside the smaller box as shown.
14. Add adhesive to the outside of the box.
15. Add adhesive to the bottom of the main tray.16. Adhere the small box to the right edge of the main tray as shown.
17. Place adhesive around the remaining box and adhere to the left edge of the main tray as shown.
18. Place adhesive on the bottom of the main tray.
19. Fold your outer folder and adhere the main tray to the center.
20. Fold your wrap piece on the score lines.
21. Bend your wrap around the box
22. Tuck the tab into the slot and push until closed.
23. Your box should look like this now.
24. The wrap will slide off and on for easy opening!