This one is for all those girly-girls out there! This is my Butterfly Tube Holder and it is perfect for creating multiples for party favors or even table placements for parties or get-togethers as they cut super fast and go together very quickly! The butterfly has two pieces, the background butterfly and the layerable butterfly with the slots cut for holding the tube. This measures about 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and is designed to hold a standard tube (1" diameter x 4-1/2" tall). You could also place other items in the slot instead of the tube such as money, shoestrings, crayons bundled together...just about anything you can think of that will fit in a 1" diameter area! This file works with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats!
Tutorial:1. Cut out both pieces of the butterfly.
2. With the slotted smaller piece, pop up the slotted area.
3. Place foam squares on the back of the butterfly as shown.
4. Place the tube in the butterfly piece.
5. Place adhesive on the two small areas on the back side of the tube.
6. Adhere the smaller butterfly to the butterfly background piece.
7. Your butterfly will look similar to this!
8. Decorate as desired. I used stickers to decorate my tube and added beads and twine so the special one receiving the gift can build a bracelet or necklace!