This Star Favor Box is perfect for holding party favors, small baked goods, gifts, even small stacks of paper! The cut file comes with three pieces: the box, star cut out mat, and a window piece (to place behind the star). The box goes together quickly making it ideal for creating multiples and it contains a notch/tab closure making it easy to open and close.
1. Cut out the pieces to the Star Favor Box.
2. Adhere the star cut out mat on the box as shown.
3. Fold on all the score lines then add adhesive to the four tabs shown.
4. Adhere the two front tabs to the sides.
5. Adhere the two back tabs to the sides to finish forming the box.
6. Turn your box around so the star is on your table then grab the window cut piece.
7. Adhere the window cut piece inside the lid as shown.
8. Turn your box right side up and pull the lid down. Tuck the tab inside the notch.
9. This is what your box should look like closed.