This invitation is one of my favorites! It is 4-5/8" x 6-3/8" when closed and about 4-5/8" x 12-1/2" when opened. The main invite area is 4" x 6" and the pocket holds up to four cards! This file is compatible with both the Portrait and Cameo.
1. Cut the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Fold on the provided score marks.
3. Add adhesive to the large flap on the rounded piece and the two side tabs of the pocket area.
4. Adhere the sides to form the pocket.
5-6. Adhere the rounded piece to the pocket piece as shown.
7. Your invitation should look like this now.
8. Add in your invitations mats.
9. Tie a piece of coordinating ribbon in a knot around the invitation.
10. Push a piece of twine under your ribbon knot.
11. Tie a box in a decorative ribbon.
12. Tie a second bow around your first bow.
13. Place the bows on top of the ribbon knot.
14. Use the twine to hold the bow in place. Tie a bow with the twine!