Today I am sharing one of my latest Silhouette Files, my Pop-Up Card Kit One.
This cut file comes with one card base and three pop-up inserts: a single pop-up, a double pop-up, and a staggered triple pop-up allowing you to create three different pop-up cards using die-cuts and stickers you already have on hand! These cards go together quickly and can be cut on both the Cameo and Portrait.
I am going to share the tutorial for the single pop-up but all three follow the same steps.
1. Cut the Card Base and the pop-up insert you choose (I am working with the single).
2. Fold the Card Base on the provided score line and set aside.
3. Fold the pop-up insert on the provided score lines making sure to pop-up the cut piece in the center as you fold in half.
4. Turn the pop-up insert piece over and add adhesive to the back (do not place adhesive on the pop-up area).
5. Grab your Card Base and insert your pop-up insert, centering. There will be an edge around the three sides. Press down firmly on one side to adhere.
6. Press down firmly on the opposite side to adhere. Your card should look like this now. Embellish as desired!
These are some cards I created using these sets:
They all fold flat and stand back up when you open them!
Aren't they so much fun!?