This box is quickly becoming a favorite of mine! This is my new Pencil Box with Wrap and though it was created with pencils in mind, it could be used for so many other items! The box measures approximately 7-1/2" x 3-1/8" (which holds 10 pencils) and can be cut with both the 12x12 and 8-1/2x12 mats.
Tutorial:1. Cut the pieces out in your desired papers and fold on the provided score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the four upper tab areas as shown.
3. Adhere the long upper tabs down into the sides of the box.
4. Place adhesive on the four small side tabs and adhere them to the box sides to form a rectangle.
5. Adhere the short upper tabs down into the sides of the box.
6. Place adhesive on the bottom of the box you just created.
7. Adhere the box base into the center of the outside cover as shown.
8. Place your pencils or goodies inside.
9. Grab your wrap and bring your sides together.
10. Tuck the tab into the slot to form the wrap.
11. Slide the wrap onto your box.
12. Additional image!
You can find this cut file HERE.