This is my new Paint and Spritz Ink Holder box and it comes with everything you need to start organizing your ink/spritz bottles! The box measures 4" x 7" and has a divider to create eight sections, each measuring approximately 2" x 1-3/4". The cut file also comes with eight tabs that fit over the the divider pieces if you wish to label your items as well as four decorative panel pieces! This box is compatible with both the Cameo and Portrait.
Here is the tutorial!
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers then fold on the score lines.
2. Place adhesive on the four tabs of the box.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides to form the rectangle/box.
4. Place adhesive on the tabs of each of the divider pieces.
5. Place the divider pieces together using the slots.
6. Insert the dividers pieces into the box and move to line up.
7. Adhere the tabs to the sides of the box.
8. Apply adhesive to the decorative cuts and adhere to the box.
9. Label and/or color your tabs if desired.
10. Adhere the labels to the box and fill with your items.
11. This is the completed box.