This 5" Square Invitation is perfect for weddings, dinner parties, even birthday parties! The file comes with the 5" invitation (which has a hole for ribbon), a 4-1/2" x 5" decorative mat, a 4-5/8" x 4-1/8" mat, the 5-1/8" square pocket sleeve, a decorative band wrap, and two decorative label mats. This file is compatible with both the Portrait and Cameo.
1. Cut out the pieces in your desired papers.
2. Fold the pocket sleeve on the provided score lines.
3. Add adhesive to the bottom and side tab.
4. Adhere the tabs to the front of the pocket sleeve.
5. Grab the invitation cut and loop a piece of ribbon through the hole.
6. Push the ribbon ends up through the loop...
7. Then pull the ribbon ends to tighten the loop.
8. Adhere the decorative mat to the center of the invitation piece.
9-10. Adhere the label mats together. You could stamp or print on this label (like initials!).
11. Fold the band wrap around the pocket sleeve and adhere.
12. Place foam on the label cuts.
13. Adhere the label cut to the front of the pocket sleeve as shown.
14. Insert your invitation into the pocket sleeve.