Today I am sharing a new Silhouette file that I have create to hold gifts and treats for our furry family members! This box would even be perfect for a gift for a new dog owner or even to celebrate a special occasion for a friends pet!
1. Cut out the Woof Box pieces and fold the box on the score marks.
2. Place adhesive on the side tab as shown.
3. Bring the side tab around to meet the other edge of the paper to form the box. Press firmly to adhere.
4. On the end, push the slotted piece down.
5. Push the two tabbed pieces in.
6. Tuck the single tab piece into the slot.
7. Your box should look like this image now.
8. Adhere the smaller bone layer in the center of the large bone.
9. Place adhesive on the sentiment and center on the bone.
10. Attach the bone to the box (I use foam adhesive on mine to provide elevation) then decorate as desired!
You can find this cut file in my Silhouette store by clicking HERE!