Good morning! I am back with you today to
share a fun tutorial to create this card!
What I love most about this card is that you can use small pieces of paper which allows you to use your scraps (or save bigger pieces of paper for more projects)!
1. Cut 1-1/4" x 3" strips of coordinating papers then cut triangle shapes out of the bottom of each. They do not have to be perfectly centered, in fact off setting some of the cuts adds to the cuteness!
2. Adhere two of the banner shapes to a white cardstock base as shown.
3. Adhere a third banner to overlap one of the already placed banners.
4. Place the last banner over the other three banners as shown.
5. Trim the white cardstock down leaving a small white border on three sides.
Next you will want to create a white cardbase and adhere a piece of ribbon in the center lining up the left edge. Attach your banner pieced card using foam adhesives and tie a coordinating ribbon in a bow and add in a piece of white twine to tie around the center of the other bow. Finish the card by adding in the 'friends' fabric button!