Straw-ba-ba-be-berries!

Yes, my daughter is thirteen years old and still each and every time I see a strawberry, I get the Strawberry Shortcake theme stuck in my head (notice the title?)...catchy tune!

Today I am sharing an adorable 3D Strawberry!  This digital cutting file could be used in a basket for decoration, filled with small little notes or you could size it large and use it as a gift box!

Tutorial: 

1.  Using your digital die cutting machine, cut out the 3D Strawberry file.  Fold on all the score lines.
2.  Place adhesive on the tab and fold it around to the other side. For my strawberry, I embossed the berry part with a dot folder before adhering the tab (optional).
3.  Cut a piece of twine or ribbon and weave it through all of the holes.
4.  Pull the twine/ribbon tight, closing the box.
5.  Push the twine/ribbon through the holes of the leaf part then tie a bow.
6.  Your box should look like this!


This box is on sale for a limited time!

Share:

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...