Yes, my daughter is thirteen years old and still each and every time I see a strawberry, I get the Strawberry Shortcake theme stuck in my head (notice the title?)...catchy tune!
Today I am sharing an adorable 3D Strawberry! This digital cutting file could be used in a basket for decoration, filled with small little notes or you could size it large and use it as a gift box!
2. Place adhesive on the tab and fold it around to the other side. For my strawberry, I embossed the berry part with a dot folder before adhering the tab (optional).
3. Cut a piece of twine or ribbon and weave it through all of the holes.
4. Pull the twine/ribbon tight, closing the box.
5. Push the twine/ribbon through the holes of the leaf part then tie a bow.
6. Your box should look like this!
This box is on sale for a limited time!