Hello! I'm back with you today to share another card using the Claire Paper Packet and the Girls Rock Stamp set!
Tutorial:1. Using the Girls Rock stamp set, stamp the large flower with Slate ink on the denim paper from the Claire paper packet.
2. Fussy cut the large flower.
3. Punch a circle in the flower pattern paper and then cut into a spiral.
4. Wrap the spiral cut to form a flower.
5. Next, stamp the other flower shape with Saddle ink.
6. Fussy cut the flower shape as shown.
7. Cut a mat for the cardbase and then a rectangle piece from the floral patterned paper then adhere as shown. Add the denim flower with adhesive foam.
8. Adhere the second flower in the center of the first with foam.
9. Then add your spiral flower to the center of the flower as shown.
10. Cut a piece of the cream/spotted paper and adhere along the folded edge of the card as shown.
11. Cut out two circles from the floral paper and a cut with a straight edge. Adhere these along the side of the rectangle paper. Cut a piece of the denim paper and punch a decorative edge along the bottom side. Adhere to the card as shown.
12. Using the 'love' stamp from the Girls Rock stamp set, stamp a second piece of the denim paper in multiple directions to cover the piece as shown.
13. Stamp the love sentiment on a piece of patterned paper then fussy cut out then adhere as shown using a foam adhesive. Tie a piece of twine across the top and a gem to the center of the flower to finish!
Here is another look at the finished card:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!