An Octagon Shadow Box!

 Good morning!  Would you believe that I am still creating with the  
 Close To My Heart Whooo's Your Valentine kit and the Claire Paper Packet...and I still have papers to play with!  

My kids love making clay art, it is something they have always enjoyed doing at home and once a year in school they create a project as well!  I have been storing their creations for years behind a glass so that they would be preserved, but my cabinet is full (to say the least!).  
This brings me to today's project, an Octagon Shadow Box!
Tutorial: 
1.  Using the Claire Paper Packet, cut the Octagon Shadow Box file using your digital die cut machine and fold on all the provided score marks.
2.  Place adhesive on the small angled tabs and adhere them to the straight tabs as shown.
3.  Continue adhering the tabs until your box looks like this.
4.  Repeat steps 2-3 for the lid.
5.  Place your lid on top of the box bottom.
6.  Gather the Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp Kit, the Slate inkpad, and the round tag from the cutting file.
7.  Stamp the to/from square on to the center of the round tag.
8.  Next, stamp the "love" stamp in the square as shown.

Now all you have to do is add the tag to the back of the box and place your special something inside the box.  I am adding in the date that the clay creation was made to mine...but these would be fabulous boxes for gifts too!

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...