Allow me to introduce Layerable Flower Three!
This is one of my most favorite flowers I have created to date! I love how full these flowers are...they are perfect for cards - a little bulky for layouts that will be in albums though! :)
1. Cut the Layerable Flowers Three .svg file. I cut mine two times with different shapes of purple cardstock so I could alternate the colors to form two flowers.
2. Begin folding up the petals.
3. Continue until all your flowers look like this image.
4-5. Continue adding the next smaller flower as you did in step #3.
6. This is what your flower should look like at this point.
7. This image shows my two flowers in opposite color order.
8. Next gather the inside center pieces.
9. Fold the petal-like shapes up as shown
10. Adhere the shapes in the center of the flowers with adhesive foam.
These flowers are super easy and quick!