Good Morning! I have a fun background tutorial to share with you today using the Buttons, Bits, and Bobs Stamp Set from CTMH! This stamp set comes with the cutest little button shapes with fun patterns...just have a look:
I am using the chevron pattern at the lower right corner to create a background on the pink paper for my card!
Here is a quick tutorial:
1. Trim a piece of pink paper to 4" x 5-1/4". Using the Buttons, Bits, and
bottom left corner as shown.
2. Continue inking and stamping across the pink paper.
3. Stamp several rows until your paper is covered as shown.
4. Add the Lucky sentiment to the lower left then add the horse-show sticker
from the Dakota Complements Foil Images to the lower right as shown.
5. Dust the second horse-shoe sticker with powder then add foam adhesive to
6. Adhere the sticker over the top of the existing horse-shoe sticker.
7. Add the barbed wire sticker across the top as shown.
8. Tie a pink satin ribbon under the barbed wire.
9. Tie a grey/white twine bow around the pink satin bow.
10. To create the card, trim a piece of white cardstock to 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and
fold in the center to form a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" cardbase. Cut the wood
patterned paper from the Dakota Paper Packet to 5-1/2" x 3-3/4" and
adhere along the left edge as shown.
11. Adhere the pink mat in the center of the cardbase
12. Add a die cut heart to the left of the horse-shoe stickers as shown.
Here is your shopping list:
Thanks so much for stopping by!