Gift Wrapping with Scrapbook Supplies!

Something I have always loved to do is wrap gifts in my scrapbook paper.  I love the thickness of the paper and the look it gives the gift! 

I wrapped this gift with an oversized piece of cardstock then tied a 1" green wired ribbon around the package and then tied a 1/4" blue satin ribbon over the top of the green ribbon.

To decorate the package, I used the Close To My Heart Claire Paper Packet, using the small chevron print and the denim papers.  I punched out circles in three sizes and placed them on the top part of the package, layering some of them.
To finish off my package, I added in a tag using the same papers and stamped the "Happy Birthday" Sentiment using the Casual Expressions stamp set.

Shopping List:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  
I will be back next Tuesday with more Close To My Heart projects!

Share:

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...