Hello! I have been playing with
and I am super excited to share my creation with you today!
I just adore this card! I love how it looks folded and
love even more how it displays (and did you see the matching envelope?)!
Stamps: Holiday Sentiments (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Custom Stamp (PSA Essentials)
Inks: Warm Red and Olive Green Chalk Inks (Clearsnap)
Kettle Colorbos (Clearsnap)
Ribbon: Red (Misc)
Twine: (The Twinery)
Gem: Red Gradient (Creative Charms)
Pen: White Gel (Sakura)
Other: Twinkling H2O (Creative Imaginations)
Here is a quick tutorial:1. Cut the card out twice, we are going to use the center piece of the red cut out.
2. Cut on the score marks of the red die cut to separate out the middle.
3. Ink around the edges of the center piece.
4. Adhere the red die cut on the center of the green die cut.
5. Ink around the edges of the green die with a deeper green shade. Cut the Artisan Tag with the red cardstock as the larger and the green cardstock as the smaller as shown. Adhere the red tag to the front of the card then stamp a sentiment on to the green then adhere with foam adhesive.
6. Use Twinkling H2O to add shimmer to the reindeer and around the edges of the green tag piece.
7. Cut a slice on each side of the center piece of the card large enough to run ribbon through.
8. Tie a ribbon in the inside center area and then tie a piece of twine around the ribbon. Use a white gel pen to create faux stitching around the green edges. Stamp or write in your greeting on the bottom right side of the card.
9. Punch a circle in the same red cardstock used above and stamp or write the word 'love'. Ink around the edges and adhere to the center of the greeting with foam adhesive.