Today the Tami Mayberry design team is having a hop,
sharing our creations using Tami's stamp sets!
You should be arriving here from Tami's blog.
Here is the card I created using Tami's Perfect Pennants (rubber) set which is available for purchase through Gina K Designs!
- Cut five small white Lacey Nested Pennants and five small patterned Nested Pennants using the Spellbinders dies. Adhere the pattern paper on top of the white cardstock cuts.
- Use the small chevron patterned stamp and stamp in the center of each. This will be our placement and also serve as a shadow.
- Your pennants should look like this...
- Place 1/4" foam adhesive in the center of the stamped images then stamp five more pennants on the same color patterned paper then trim.
- Remove the adhesive backing on the foam and place your matching pennants together, centering.
- Cut a small white cardstock block and stamp the "Hang in there" sentiment. Then assemble card as shown.
Ink: Kettle Color Box (Clearsnap)
Patterned Paper: Farmhouse 6x6 (Crate Paper)
Cardstock: White (The Paper Studio)
Dies: Nested Lacey Pennants and Nested Pennants (Spellbinders)
Ribbon: Purple (May Arts)
Adhesive: 1/4" White Zapdots and Adhesive Runner (Helmar)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Your next stop on the hop is the fabulous Regina Hardy!