I have been using Helmar's Zapdots and 450 Quick Dry Adhesive along with Faber-Castell's Metallic Gelatos and PITT Artist Pen Big Brush!
To create my card I used white cardstock and lots of color from Faber-Castell and of course a lot of dimension from Helmar!
Cardstock: White (The Paper Studio)
Ink: Dried Marigold Distress Ink by Tim Holtz (Ranger) and Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Stamp: Ticket Trio by Tami Mayberry (Gina K) and flower (Faber-Castell)
Die Cut: Marigold by Samantha Walker (Silhouette)
Color: Metallic Gelato and Dark Chrome Yellow 109 PITT Artist Pen Brush (Faber-Castell)
Adhesive: 1/2" Zapdots, 1/4" Zapdots, and 450 Quick Dry (Helmar)
Ribbon: May Arts
Other: Scoreboard (Scor-Pal)
1. Cut Samantha Walker's Marigold Silhouette Cut file on white cardstock.
2. With the stamp from the Faber-Castell's Mix and Match Yellow set, ink with Dried Marigold Distress Ink and stamp over all the pieces.
3. Your cuts should look like this now.
4. Using the PITT Artist Pen Big Brush, color the flower pieces.
5. Your flower pieces should look like this when colored.
6. Once you have all the pieces colored, begin layering them using Zapdots.
7. Start with the largest flower and place a 1/2" Zapdot, then adhere the next largest piece.
8. Adhere the third largest flower cut with a 1/4" Zapdot so that it will remain hidden.
9. Continue to layer with 1/2" Zapdots.
10. With the smaller middle piece of the flower, add color using the Metallic Gelato and then blend with your finger.
11. Adhere the piece using a 1/2" Zapdots.
12. Add color throughout the flower using the Metallic Gelato and then blend all additions with your finger.
13. Your flower should look like this.
14. Add the flower to the cardbase using a 1/2" Zapdot and then using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to adhere a bow.
Add a sentiment and score lines as desired.
Be sure to stop by the Helmar blog all week to see all of the wonderful and amazing projects!