Sunday, June 24, 2012


Happy Father's Day (again...or still)!

Yes...Yes...I still have a Father's Day card to share!  We are hand-delivering this one to my dad in Kansas later this summer so I had a little more time to get this one going!  I pulled out my Cricut Imagine for this one...I love the little BBQ :) 
Supplies:
Cardstock: White (The Paper Studio)
Die Cuts: Enjoy the Season Cricut Imagine Cartridge (Provo Craft)
Adhesive: 450 Quick Dry, 1/4", and 1/2" Zapdots (Helmar)
Pen: Brown Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Stamps: It's a Man's World (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Fiber: May Arts

3 comments:

L.B. said...

this card turned out great...love how you used the BBQ Imagine image as the focus and surrounded it with the other patterns.

Susan Martin said...

What a fantastic card!! Love the stitching around the blue paper.. the grill and the smoke and the grass and the trees.. wow.. jst fantastic! Looks really great! Love the twine around it. What a GREAT card!

Susan
http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com
icepanthress@gmail.com

Candace said...

great card Jamie! I'm totally going to scraplift how this card is laid out! :)

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...