Date Night with Sweet Stamp Shop

Hi guys!  Today I am back with a Date Night invitation using 
This set is just so adorable and so versatile...just have a look!

And I am SUPER excited to present my FIRST EVER video!  It is just based off photos that I have taken throughout the process of the card, but still it is a BIG step for me!



Pretty cool, right!?  

Supplies:
Stamps: Watchin' T.V. (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Pattern Paper: Little Black Dress (Basic Grey)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Ribbon: Brown (May Arts)
Color Pencils: Art Grip (Faber Castell)
Blending: Gamsol (Inky Antics)
Adhesive: 1/2" Zapdots and Adhesive Runner (Helmar)
Punch: 1/2" Corner Rounder (Zutter)

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Do you like the new video tutorial 
- or - 
do you prefer the photo collage tutorials I normally do?  

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...