Operation Write Home Blog Hop!

Hi guys!  
Today is the Operation Write Home Blog Hop and I have 
been busy-busy making cards for our soldiers for many of my teams!  I hope that you have some time today to join in on the hop and see all the fabulous cards...and there are also fabulous prizes too!


If you are not familiar with Operation Write Home, I highly encourage you to take a few moments to read more about it and get involved!  It is such a wonderful way to help our soldiers and their families!  

Click here to learn more:  

http://operationwritehome.org/welcome/

I have four teams participating in today's hop, 
I would love to have you swing by each to see my cards and the fabulous creations my teammates have made!


Momenta
Samantha Walker
SRM Stickers
Sweet Stamp Shop

Share:

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...