Welcome to the PSA Essentials and Nikki Sivils Blog Hop!
You should have arrived here from Jeanne Streiff
If this is your first stop, be sure to click HERE to start at the beginning.
Today I created a gift box to share!
- Cut paper to 9" x 6"
- Along the 9" side, score at 1", 4", 5", and 8".
- Turn and score at 1" along the 6" side.
- Cut score marks up to the 1" mark you just created.
- Trim coordinating paper to 1-1/2" x 9" and along the 9" side, score at 1", 4", 5", and 8".
- Punch paper with edger punch.
- Adhere to the larger paper, matching score marks.
- Fold box and adhere bottom and sides.
I love PSA's Smirk stamps...just look at how cute the little Smirk characters and sentiments are...and do you see how perfect that little dress from the Audrey collection is!? Total cuteness!
Stamps: Smirk, Fashionista (PSA Essentials)
Ink: Black (PSA Essentials), Rouge & Blue Iris (Cat's Eye Chalk Ink)
Ribbon: May Arts
Tools: Score Board (Scor-Pal)
Twine: Denim (The Twinery)
Punch: Edger (EK Success)
Receive 30% off all Peel & Stick packs and custom stamps are $26.50 (regularly $40.)
Shipping is just $6.00 for orders over $50, and free for orders over $100.
And did you see the prize you can win?
2 Peel & Stick stamp sets, 1 PSA Stamper ($55) plus a prize pack from Nikki Sivils!
Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope you enjoyed my project!
Your next stop is Mae Armstrong