Mother's Day Gift with Card

This project is up on theSRM Blog today!  I would love for you to stop by for a visit!

I found an old planter that was pretty beat up, scrapped all the old paper from its sides  then cleaned up the inside area.  I then traced the form onto pattern paper and adhered it along each side.  I filled the planter with matching shredded paper and placed kitchen utensils, a gift card, and a tag inside.  I used the Mother's Day stickers on white cardstock then adhered them to small clothes pins.

It is the perfect size to hold the new utensils my mother asked for for Mother's Day!
SRM Supplies:
Stickers: Say it with Stickers #39043, Mother's Day
Express Yourself #42028, Mother's Day

Other Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Green House Paper Pad (K&CO)
Cardstock: White (Recollections)
Ink: Orchid Pastel Cat's Eye Chalk Ink (Color Box)
Ribbon: Green, 5/8" (Celebrate It)
Twine: Pink Sorbet (The Twinery)
Gems: Bubbles & Bling (Momenta)
Punch: XLarge Squeeze Circle (Fiskars) and Double Embossed Dotted Lace (EK Success)
Misc: Planter, Whisks, Spatula, and Clothes Pins

Share:

5 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...