Thursday, March 15, 2012


Hunting We Will Go!

Hi guys!  Today I am sharing a project that was on the SRM blog yesterday!  
I absolutely love this sentiment sticker from SRM and these little bunny stamps from PSA and I think they go so perfectly together...mix in a little Momenta paper and some gorgeous twine from The Twinery and I am in heaven!  :)  
Isn't it just so sweet....? 

Supplies:
Cardstock: White, The Paper Studio
Pattern Paper: Cuddle and Coo/Chloe's Garden Pyramid Pads, Momenta
Gems: Momenta
Ink: Olive Pastel, Cat's Eye Chalk Ink
Pen: White Gel, Sakura
Punch: Border, EK Success and Corner Rounder, Zutter
Ribbon: Pink Celebrate It, Michaels
Baker's Twine: Caribbean, The Twinery

4 comments:

Jingle said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable!

Karen said...

so sweet makes me smile.

scoobie81 said...

OH MY GOSH! How totally cute this is! Tthanks so much for sharing some fun ideas with us!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO beautiful! I LOVE the papers you used--and I LOVE all those gems!! And the bunnies--ADORABLE!!! LOVE:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...