All My Love

I am usually not a "pink" girl, but I will have to admit, I really adore this line.  I used a mix of Kanban Crafts products for this card, all from the Blush or Pink collections!  I made the circle shaped card by folding the Blossoms Border cardstock in half and then used my Creative Memories circle cutter, lining the edge against the fold of the cardstock!  Super easy and quick, but it brings an entire different look to the card!  Everything else was just popped out of the Kanban paper collections and adhered on with Foam Squares!

Kanban Supplies:
CRD9984 - Blossoms Border, Pink
PCT9954 - Beautiful Birds, Blush
PCT9950 - Guilded Cage, Blush

*******

Be sure to stop over at the Momenta blog today!  

There are so many amazing projects and I have heard that there will be a wonderful 

prize from Glue Arts offered up on Wednesday!

Share:

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...