Thursday, December 01, 2011


To Welcome December...

I have decided to offer another printable!  There are two printable files below, one for this green bow:

Front view -
 
Back view -

And one for this red bow (must print both of the following sheets):
Front view - 






These are super easy to make and they go quickly once you have done a couple!  You can build them out of your current stash of scrapbook paper as well and play with the sizes to create all sizes of bows!

I created this bow using Creative Memories Holidazzle Paper and Red Cardstock!  I trimmed the red cardstock so it was a 1/4" larger than my pattern paper strips then adhered my pattern paper to the center of each cardstock strip before building it!  
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! You are AMAZING!! These are BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

chrissy o said...

these are just amazing and thanks for the paper downloads am going to play with these
christmas hugs chrissy o
xx

Jingle said...

And you are a genius! These are fabulous!

Ha! My captcha code: amenn

MichelleMyBelle said...

Jamie, I like the green reverse bow. Nice idea, thanks for sharing.

Matildy Jane Designs said...

How fun! Thanks! And, yes, I'm back after an extreeemmmeelllyyy long absence!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...