Thursday, July 21, 2011


Hockey!

I just adore the new Hockey Addition from Creative Memories!  The papers are rugged and have the best of hockey featured on each page!

This is Gannon a few years back...so cute in all that hckey gear!  He loves hockey - but not the ice!  He quickly switched from ice hockey to street hockey :)  I am just glad we were able to get some photos in before he changed his mind!
All supplies Creative Memories:
Hockey Addition CA
Black Dual-Tip Pen US
Black Dual-Tip Pen CA
Circle Maker US
Circle Maker CA
Foam Squares US
Foam Squares CA

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I'm sure with you being on Momenta, you heard about Chris...I am so saddened by the news...

I loveeeeeeee your lo!! I loveeeee the colors, the photo and that foam hand is FABULOUS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

K-E Kreations said...

Wonderful LO!!

Michelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Jingle said...

Cute page!

Karen said...

Love the redwings and this page.
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...