Thursday, June 09, 2011


Claudia & Co. Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Claudia & Company Blog Hop!
To start at the beginning of the hop click HERE

Today the Claudia & Co. team are showcasing Claudia's new releases and I am so honored to be working along the side of them!  Each member of her design team (and me) are working with the new stamps!  Claudia will be giving away a $15.00 gift certificate to the Claudia & Company store!  To be eligible, you must leave a comment at every stop by Friday, June 10th!

I have been working with the Heart of a Card Sentiment Set and the new 7 Gypsies 6x6 paper pad!  If you are a card maker, you need this sentiment set.  It is perfect for so many cards and you can mix and match the sentiments to create many options!

For Card Set #1 I created three cards -
Thank You, It's Your Happy Day, and Smiles & Hugs:




For Card Set #2 I created three cards -
I am Thankful For You, For You With Love, and Happy Hello:




Just think of all the possibilities this Sentiment Set brings!

Your next stop on the hop is Piali!

14 comments:

Sheng said...

Oh wow!!! Amazing cards!

Tina M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina M said...

I love them all! stunning indeed!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, stunning work, Jamie! I love the slight vintage feel to your cards - makes me feel like I'm looking at vintage traveling cards that were passed down from the family :) Beautifully crafted, lovely paper choices! TFS!

Jingle said...

Ooh! These are just so pretty! Love that paper!

Darlene said...

These are so beautiful!

Friday said...

Love all your cards. TFS...

Lori Apgar said...

Love these cards Jamie!!

Arlene said...

Gorgeous cards! Wow, I need to get my hands on some of that new 7Gysies paper! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these Jamie!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the designs! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Neha Jain said...

no words to decribe the beauty of the cards... :)

Lisa aka Myran said...

Such pretty cards! I really like the color combos :)

sgc said...

Super cute cards!

scrapalajen said...

Jmaie, amazing cute cards!TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...