Saturday, May 07, 2011


Make Everyday Memorable

Today I am back with a card I created using more of my 6x6 Sampler Pack!
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: White (Creative Memories)
Pattern Paper: Sophisticates Collection from Bella Blvd - 6x6 Sampler Pack from Claudia & Company
Twine: Baker's Twine from The Twinery - Claudia carries it too!
Punches: Scallop Circle Maker and Corner Maker (Creative Memoires)
Brads: Silver (American Crafts)
Pen: White Gel (Sakura)
Jewel: Gradient Gem Stickers - Clear (Creative Charms)

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those flowers are GORGEOUS! I love them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! Jamie! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee those flowers and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome card!! Those flowers are great!!!

Gigikay said...

Love this and those flowers are so cute!!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Love your flowers!!! so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...